My First Love Poem of 2014.
Another year has passed,
Another year has come.
God knows how often for you I have asked,
How often my silent tears have passed.
There wasn't ever a reason for loving you,
Yet there are countless ones I can't express.
Like the flower that blossoms is your smile,
You are bright like the sun that shines.
Can there be a reason why sun shines?
Is there reason behind a blossomed flower?
May be there are countless ones,
Who expresses them though?
But there's reason behind why I live,
Thoughts of you flow like life in my veins.
With you in my mind there's pleasure in all pains,
Just like drought has no stance as it rains.
As your smiling face lingers in my mind,
I find no reason to worship some other idol.
You are where my Prayers begin,
And you are where they end.
There can be no end to my worship,
There's no end to our friendship.
Its just because I love you so much,
That I need your partnership...<3
Another year has come.
God knows how often for you I have asked,
How often my silent tears have passed.
There wasn't ever a reason for loving you,
Yet there are countless ones I can't express.
Like the flower that blossoms is your smile,
You are bright like the sun that shines.
Can there be a reason why sun shines?
Is there reason behind a blossomed flower?
May be there are countless ones,
Who expresses them though?
But there's reason behind why I live,
Thoughts of you flow like life in my veins.
With you in my mind there's pleasure in all pains,
Just like drought has no stance as it rains.
As your smiling face lingers in my mind,
I find no reason to worship some other idol.
You are where my Prayers begin,
And you are where they end.
There can be no end to my worship,
There's no end to our friendship.
Its just because I love you so much,
That I need your partnership...<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home