Wednesday, 3 September 2014

A Dream of Love...

Smiling in my dreams you came,
Playing with me hide and seek game?
Where did you go away?
I am searching for you in the crowd.
A dream for which I am proud.

Thou art hidden within me.
How long you play hide and seek tell me?
No one else I want to see,
In everyone I see just thee.

Your smile mesmerized my being,
With you in my mind love songs I sing.
Yet hidden you have no mercy on me!
Where shall thou find a lover like me?

That one glance of yours has made me blind,
Blind in your love; my love that kind.
Why thou then being to me unkind?
To you I am unable to find.

Love in my heart; an undisturbed flame,
I love you so much but still unaware of your name.
Tell me who you are that came into my dreams?
Why thou gave me hopes of love; unattainable which seems?

A hope I nurture everyday,
That we will meet one day.
Until that day I will wait,
Till a glimpse of you again I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home