For you I care...
If there were magic to cure fever,
From your body I could vanish the temperature.
If there were trick to stop dry cough,
I could remove your pain of coughing enough.
I know no magic nor any trick,
But I care for you when you are sick.
It pains me dear to see you weak,
A way for your cure always I seek.
Come rest your head upon my lap,
Forget every worry and take a nap.
I would run my fingers in your hair,
Like mother's affection I would care.
As you soundly sleep I'll be awake all night,
I would not rest till you are alright.
Your face I will gaze till dawn arrives,
With love and care no ailment thrives.
From your body I could vanish the temperature.
If there were trick to stop dry cough,
I could remove your pain of coughing enough.
I know no magic nor any trick,
But I care for you when you are sick.
It pains me dear to see you weak,
A way for your cure always I seek.
Come rest your head upon my lap,
Forget every worry and take a nap.
I would run my fingers in your hair,
Like mother's affection I would care.
As you soundly sleep I'll be awake all night,
I would not rest till you are alright.
Your face I will gaze till dawn arrives,
With love and care no ailment thrives.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home